- To establish open and continuous dialogue with the faculty of Environmental Horticulture and graduate students, in order to learn how the changing university atmosphere affects our education and the quality of teaching within our department.
- To present a forum where graduate students can express ideas or concerns related to their education and quality of education at the University of Florida
- To provide graduate students an opportunity to learn about professional as well as academic development in their respective fields.
- To facilitate contact between graduate students and professors at satellite IFAS centers and learn about research being conducted at those centers
- To provide a social environment where graduate students can enjoy other aspects of graduate life.
For additional information about EHGSA see our online constitution (40KB pdf).